For us, a management mandate goes far beyond simply renting your property – we really take care of your assets. This is how we put at your disposal a fully dedicated and experienced team that will ensure optimized management of your buildings, apartments, villas and exceptional properties.
Manage your assets differently
Delivering excellence in management since 1950, m3 GÉRANCE has all the expertise to inform you of market movements and advise you on opportunities to enhance your assets.
Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to offer you the gamut of services far wider than most traditional management providers: Administrative management, financial management, legal advice, technical maintenance, restoration works, energy optimization, secure 24/7 online access to your client account…
Managing your assets also means ensuring the sustainability of their value. The professionals at m3 GÉRANCE master all aspects that affect the conservation of a building. They daily work closely and harmoniously with tenants, owners and concierges. The technical supervision of each building allows us to undertake optimization work and thus avoid any energy drift.
Building a relationship of trust
Confidentiality, ethics, responsibility and professionalism. More than words, these values are for us the foundations of a lasting relationship.
Our managers (administrative and technical), accountants and teams that make up m3 GÉRANCE intervene on your behalf and act as interfaces with the various stakeholders by paying special attention to listening, dialogue and responsiveness.
- Handling terminations
- Adjustment of rents
- Tenant searches
- Negotiating and establishing leases
- Contractual management and notification
- Assessment of rental statuses
- Development and commercialization of all properties
- Profitability advice
- Implementation of an accounting plan specific to the client’s needs
- Establishment of the management account and the building’s budget
- Establishment of the heating account and incidental expenses
- VAT account management and various trust activities
- Compliance control of payments and reminders
- Management of litigation
- Legal advice on lease law
- Representation of owners in judicial proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Relations with various authorities
- Internal legal support
- Management of current building maintenance
- Tenant entry and exit procedures
- Handling tenant requests
- Follow-up of current work
- Disaster management
- Control of the provision of the concierge service
- Definition of requirements
- Advice to our clients
- Financing and budgeting
- Follow-up of the works, coordination of stakeholders
- Administrative management with the authorities
- Insurance and guarantees